Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fighter.

To whom will you let your guards down?


It hasn't been a bed of roses I must admit,
even though people think you have a flexible timetable and it's pretty slack.

I've realised and learnt quite alot of things already even though it's been only two weeks.
And we're back to square one.
So after that week, did you realised who mattered to you, and who's heart dyou have a place in?
Well I have. I don't know if people think stuff my way. But yeap. I wasn't asking for much honestly. I'm not talking about any material things. I know many always say YEH RIGHT to "it's the thought that counts" But really.............. To me it's the thought that counts. Thats all. And I really really am thankful. Because I now know who I shouldnt be wasting my time on.

I've learnt how to let go of things instead of trying my best to hold on tight and end up being stressed. I've learnt that "Those who matter don't mind and that those who mind don't matter".
If I'm uncomfortable/unhappy, I'll leave. And If I'm comfortable, I'll stay. Life's too short for me to be miserable. So I'm gona live it my best. Not going to tolerate in that little corner anymore. I've learnt that you won't get things your way because life's just unfair and you can't always get what you want. I've learnt to not let my guards down easily because HAHA some people are just.............. not very nice. I've learnt that best friends no matter how busy/stressed up will always, always find a way to catch up with each other. And I really feel so comforted by that fact. I love receiving your texts Jenny :) Thank God for you. And of course tiff and shing who were always there to scold me if I gave in to taking cabs, and ahmalau who tries to make it for dinners and meetings even though I know she's really tired and everything. MM, who never fails to ask how I am doing. Eve, Kenny, Sherm who are really really great listeners. And Hwee Jun my awesome mentai buddy who hahaha is just the best buddy ever (Shall not state what she did here) Andandand Nic & Ter who are the best bros ever, Ter who is always willing to help me do stuff and cheer me up when I'm feeling down , Nic who insisted on the barbeque, organising my haha mini birthday party. And of course, a new group of friends I found here, Angeline, Tiffany, Desmond, Li Yuan, TB31 ..... I'm really thankful that God put you guys in my life. At least these 3 years wouldn't be so tough since you guys are so awesome hehe :)
<3 you people
wah like thank you speech.
But I really appreciate these people who keep me going. Bringing me up at dark times eg: when I'm feeling demoralised and etc. :) and of course, the ranting space or else I'd be a ticking bomb that might explode any moment.


Anyway regarding some issues over there..........
I officially give up.
Yup.
Give. Up. Trying.
Gave my very best though to help for issue no.1,
and to integrate for issue no.2,
am proud to say that.


Issue No. 3
So I was talking to one of my other close friends,
and I have to really agree with him on this one.
About people knowing that certain stuff are happening,
but not doing anything about it.
They look @you, or certain people.
But don't do anything about it.
It's like no matter how hard you try to break those walls down,
nothing's gona ever work.
And It is only human for me to give up.
Because I too, get tired.


This is
SO UGLY.
I mean......
society.


Where is the love?