Life's been good.
How are you?
I think... Gerberas and Hydrangeas are really pretty flowers.
:)
Don't you agree?
The month of Feb was eventful :)
Haha why did so many things happen during feb.
.........
Well....
Firstly.....
I really need to stop freaking out.
I AM SERIOUS.
You know I keep freaking out about such stuff,
and then in the end,
we can't be friends anymore.
How can I be so weird ):
Who freaks out at such stuff, pushes it aside and ignores?!
Ugh Im so fed up w myself already.
Why are you like that chubs lee!!!!
):
Secondly......
I've learnt alot from the big hu ha.
And I really have to thank you for this, A.
Now I realised how haha stupid I looked last year.
And thus, for the next time I'll choose to not be so blinded yah?
Thirdly....
Stop expecting.
Expectations lead to disappointment.
I hate it when I expect too much.
Time to stop this nonsense.
Lastly....
I have decided to go with the flow.
It tires me out too much, to tell the truth.
Trying to swim against the flow.
Trying to anchor myself somewhere.
So yknow what,
heck it. Imma just do whatever I like. Doesn't matter.
I think......
U
should stop confusing me
thanks
WAHLAO.
I srsly hate it.
When will this issue leave me alone.
One after another.
ANNOYING TTM.
How are you?
I think... Gerberas and Hydrangeas are really pretty flowers.
:)
Don't you agree?
The month of Feb was eventful :)
Haha why did so many things happen during feb.
.........
Well....
Firstly.....
I really need to stop freaking out.
I AM SERIOUS.
You know I keep freaking out about such stuff,
and then in the end,
we can't be friends anymore.
How can I be so weird ):
Who freaks out at such stuff, pushes it aside and ignores?!
Ugh Im so fed up w myself already.
Why are you like that chubs lee!!!!
):
Secondly......
I've learnt alot from the big hu ha.
And I really have to thank you for this, A.
Now I realised how haha stupid I looked last year.
And thus, for the next time I'll choose to not be so blinded yah?
Thirdly....
Expectation is the root of all heartache
-William Shakespeare
Yup. I think I should really stop.-William Shakespeare
Stop expecting.
Expectations lead to disappointment.
I hate it when I expect too much.
Time to stop this nonsense.
Lastly....
I have decided to go with the flow.
It tires me out too much, to tell the truth.
Trying to swim against the flow.
Trying to anchor myself somewhere.
So yknow what,
heck it. Imma just do whatever I like. Doesn't matter.
I think......
U
should stop confusing me
thanks
WAHLAO.
I srsly hate it.
When will this issue leave me alone.
One after another.
ANNOYING TTM.