



Do I get any credits for trying?
I think we all have different expectations of ourselves.
That's why people can feel really happy with where they're going and what they're gona do,
but for me and some others, we're just struggling to come to terms with everything. We're not angry. I'm upset and frustrated and terribly confused. And that's about it.
Because the people whom I close too, they know. They know that I could have but I didnt.
Actually.....
I think I just kinda need to sort out some thoughts.
I know that the actual reason for me to feel sad its not what everybody thinks.
Ha Ha So glad that nobody can read my mind cept God.
Will probably get away for a little while.
We'll see.
I think we all have different expectations of ourselves.
That's why people can feel really happy with where they're going and what they're gona do,
but for me and some others, we're just struggling to come to terms with everything. We're not angry. I'm upset and frustrated and terribly confused. And that's about it.
Because the people whom I close too, they know. They know that I could have but I didnt.
Actually.....
I think I just kinda need to sort out some thoughts.
I know that the actual reason for me to feel sad its not what everybody thinks.
Ha Ha So glad that nobody can read my mind cept God.
Will probably get away for a little while.
We'll see.


