It's been a tough week.
With results, auditions, the operation and all.
I feel so drained and overwhelmed.
Im glad everything's almost over now.
In conclusion,
I have realised that there is bound to be a reason or many reasons why God let everything that happened this week happen.
And I have figured out those.
Also
I have realised how much of a wimp I was.
YUCK.
Now as I think back omg haha kor was right?
Yeh the brudder always right lah k?
Bang already kor, the head bang against the wall already.
VERY PAIN.
(I don't mean literally bang but yah.)
I think its time to really let go and move on.
To stop hanging on to something that is hopeless.
TO JUST STOP THIS WHOLE SHIT MAN.
Yeh I know I always said that
Ann prolly heard this a gazillion times
and so did my mom
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BUT IM REALLY DETERMINED NOW OK?
GOODBYE MRBASKET I WON'T MISS YOU OR THINK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE
Eek.
Enough already.
Hehe now its time to PLAY you back.
You know smth I think life is so colourful and fun without chu
hehehehehe
Im so happy and carefree now
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I love my God.
With results, auditions, the operation and all.
I feel so drained and overwhelmed.
Im glad everything's almost over now.
In conclusion,
I have realised that there is bound to be a reason or many reasons why God let everything that happened this week happen.
And I have figured out those.
Also
I have realised how much of a wimp I was.
YUCK.
Now as I think back omg haha kor was right?
Yeh the brudder always right lah k?
Bang already kor, the head bang against the wall already.
VERY PAIN.
(I don't mean literally bang but yah.)
I think its time to really let go and move on.
To stop hanging on to something that is hopeless.
TO JUST STOP THIS WHOLE SHIT MAN.
Yeh I know I always said that
Ann prolly heard this a gazillion times
and so did my mom
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BUT IM REALLY DETERMINED NOW OK?
GOODBYE MRBASKET I WON'T MISS YOU OR THINK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE
Eek.
Enough already.
Hehe now its time to PLAY you back.
You know smth I think life is so colourful and fun without chu
hehehehehe
Im so happy and carefree now
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I love my God.