Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sealed. (A pity, isn't it?)


Have to keep reminding myself,
I'm merely a steward.
I shouldnt live life the way I want it to be.
Do the things I want to do.
It's not all about me.
No.

Hate getting so quickly attached to people
Hate believing in others so easily, what they say/do.
It's annoying because it makes me so vulnerable.
Yucks thats disgusting.

Let me tell you something.
I'm scared to receive the slip on the 10th.
Let me tell you another.
I'm more than ever scared on the 11th because I would never ever know what would happen.
Anything could happen in there.
I am doing my best to trust God in both situations.
Trusting and leaving it all in his hands
Tough.
I am really praying very hard that God will not drop two bombs on me next week.
Because for the second one,
It will kill me.