Great news: There wasnt a second bomb.
Well It was successful.
But I think after that at the HDU,
I kinda got scared and freaked out.
It wasn't good this time.
The heart was ha ha in pain.
Felt worse than monday.
I was really scared.
But
Thank God for the brother.
Always so calm and strong.
Well I thought I could handle it alone.
But I realised couldnt after the HDU visit.
I think such are the times,
when you'll be able to see who your true friends are and how much you mean to them.
I believe that we all have time.
It's whether you choose to squeeze it out, or sacrifice some other thing.
It's a choice.
I felt loved especially yesterday,
with all the calls, smses, hugs, conversations, a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on
Well at least it shows that you bother.
And I really appreciate it.
Some things that normal friends wouldnt bother to do:
I'm really tired now.
Physically and mentally.
Esp after today.
But I will hang in there!
Cause I know all of you are behind me(:
Well It was successful.
But I think after that at the HDU,
I kinda got scared and freaked out.
It wasn't good this time.
The heart was ha ha in pain.
Felt worse than monday.
I was really scared.
But
Thank God for the brother.
Always so calm and strong.
Well I thought I could handle it alone.
But I realised couldnt after the HDU visit.
I think such are the times,
when you'll be able to see who your true friends are and how much you mean to them.
I believe that we all have time.
It's whether you choose to squeeze it out, or sacrifice some other thing.
It's a choice.
I felt loved especially yesterday,
with all the calls, smses, hugs, conversations, a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on
Well at least it shows that you bother.
And I really appreciate it.
Some things that normal friends wouldnt bother to do:
- Going to somewhere not in the way at all, super far just to see you and be there for you even though he/she has school the next day and has to wake up early.
- Calling and talking for super long over the phone just to keep you company so that you would be able to fall asleep
- Coming over ALL THE WAY TO YOUR HOUSE to be there for you and with you JUST TO KEEP YOU COMPANY so that your thoughts won't run wild (at this hour ( 10.58 pm) even though hahaha she stays super far. )
I'm really tired now.
Physically and mentally.
Esp after today.
But I will hang in there!
Cause I know all of you are behind me(: