Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I've got peace like a river and joy overflowing.

wah this must be the most awesome feeling ever
I'm so glad I'm so glad
hahahahahha
the truth always sets you free
(shouldnt be using this phrase in this context but still!)

This is good
This is so so so so good

Tell you honestly I'm not okay
I'm pretty upset
but I think I'm more of happy than upset
so happy wins sad
and I'm happy

and when you're happy and you know you clap your hands
clapclap and you stamp your feet
and you say hello and you say goodbye

gosh do you know how much I was struggling with this
how much funny emotions hahahahahhahahahahahahaha
this is damn funny lah you
funnygirl94
whut were you thinking all these while
retarded lah
hahahahhahahahaha
omg chubs
you're so dumb
little girl think too much huh
hahaha but its ok!!!!
you can just learn your lesson now
woooooooooooooo
goodjob chubbhubbybunny
im so proud of you
fight on man fight on

(I'm really glad I'm leaving tmrw. I need some therapy and some time.)
goodnight peeps its frikkin 217 in the morning of 15th dec I have no idea why Im up so late too
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I know you will be happy for me when you hear it