Just don't understand why are people like that.
Just don't understand why she's acting that way.
Ugh so mean I can't take it
I'm sorry but you can't always have things your way kiddo.
Maybe... You should spare a thought for others.
Well... Just a suggestion.
Just don't understand why hippos?!
Just don't understand alot of things
Maybe for today more of hippos ugh killing me already I wish I had a paperbag over my face
Yipeee
And
OK I need to train up.
Hmph.
Not gona believe all those rubbishes anymore you asses!!!!!
Hi Amelia,
You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you,
Lis.
Just don't understand why she's acting that way.
Ugh so mean I can't take it
I'm sorry but you can't always have things your way kiddo.
Maybe... You should spare a thought for others.
Well... Just a suggestion.
Just don't understand why hippos?!
Just don't understand alot of things
Maybe for today more of hippos ugh killing me already I wish I had a paperbag over my face
Yipeee
And
OK I need to train up.
Hmph.
Not gona believe all those rubbishes anymore you asses!!!!!
Hi Amelia,
You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you,
Lis.