Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm almost there.


Hi! I'm back.
It's been awhile since I've blog.
There's been so much that happened within these few months Idk where to start.
But I'm really grateful and thankful to have a group of awesome people supporting me and encouraging me when I was on my way towards fighting the big O. hahaha don't know what I'd do without you guys! <3 Thanks. Appreciate, really, all the texts/calls/letters/prayers/cards/candies/food/wishes HAHAHA especially the frequent how are yous, you doing ok? , they never fail to brighten my day.

It was like a roller coaster ride.
You start to realise that sometimes you just have to fight for yourself, you can't let it die there or let people step over you. You start to realise that you can't really depend/trust/put your hope on anyone but God. Because humans, we fail. But God doesn't. I don't really know what will happen to me if I didn't come to know such a great and awesome God! I'd prolly just stress up and scream and die or something HAHAHA.
And you find a really great bunch of friends who are willing to help you no matter what, or are truly concern of you, not just like a certain group of people who just want to get something from you or are just self-obsessed. Hahaha. I'm glad that I have you guys!!! (: who would take time out to test me/discuss with me some questions/lend me a listening ear to rant/study tgt with me/talk crap with me/get crazy with me/slack with me/giving me advices/scolding me (of which I appreciate the most) thanks ma buddies. I love you very very muchie. Often burned out quite fast, hahaha lousy stamina I had. But you guys pushed me hehe thankssssssss!!!!
I didn't really have a life during this few months but I didn't feel like a prisoner of that sort. Hahahaha getting ann to "confiscate" my msn, my blog and facebook I feel was the best decision I made. I was less distracted that way.
Drifting apart from different groups of people was something which i didn't really like, esp the ATS people and of course, ylc8's jen and jarain OK and everyone. I really miss YLC8!
I really can't wait for Os to be over. Then I can really play without worrying or feeling guilty.
Can't wait to get a job, to start with theory, to catch up with you people,to start doing something meaningful, to start having a life again!
Speaking of theory, I really need to start working hard to take the exam in march.
Wow I can't believe I'm doing this I think I'm mad. I mean, who wants to study again after a major exam? HAHA. Me? How weird but it feels as if I don't have enough time left and I really dislike being a burden so I just want to get over and done with it. Ah.
If you ask me how were my papers,
I'd say, I gave my best for every paper.
It feels pretty screwed.
But whatever it is, I'm just gona trust it to God and leave it to him.
Nothing much I can do now since most of my papers are over already.
Bio and chem mcq left before I party like a rockstar.
and maybe go for an escape to a nearby island and not do anything but be a bum.
I always wanted to sleep when it rained, stone by the poolside and just let time pass me by. To sleep at anytime I wanted, to hang out with the people I wanted to hang out with, to sleep as long as I want, and the list goes on.
I don't know. I want to do so many things because I stopped myself from doing them cause of Os. MWAHA. AFTER THE 15TH IMMA BE FREE LIKE A BIRD. FREE TO DO ANYTHING I WANA DO OR ALWAYS WANTED TO DO.

Are you ready?