Hello you.
I'm back.
It was paradise.
Like.... I got to be a beach bum hahahaha finally able to sit by the pool/by the beach to stone and not do anything. I still cant believe that Os is over actually HAHA
Am I happy to be back?
Well to tell you the truth,
No, not really.
Baccccckkkkkkk at reality.
Wow I mean the trip really felt so surreal.
awesome and thumbs up! for everything
(Thank you mummy very muchie)
I spent the days
without having to think about this rubbish (not really rubbish)
or being annoyed with certain people
or having to worry about certain stuff
which definitely made me a happy+free girl
I left them all behind.
So glad I did.
Ready to start engine tmrw
WowWowWeeee
I'm like a recharged battery hahaha.
I have two things to say to two different people.
Dear Person (s) #1
Can I say I want you back?
I really hate it as time pass people change and we drift.
ugh maybe our friendship wasn't even strong in the first place.
Hm whatever I dont wana feel sad over this anymore.
I'm not going to care since you dont.
Dear Person #2,
Im really annoyed.
Trust me you dont wana burst my bubble
Hmm maybe Im having Pissed At Men syndrome.
No maybe its just you
Self-check pls kthxbye
ahhsubjnkcnkadiheihfiejkdjkijoaijdoasjdksl
I beg you please give me a break
Imma pull out all my hair soon if this continues
(This time not the phone out of the window. I'll prolly just throw myself out man)
YAH CHINJAAAAAAAAAAA
wakawakawakawakawakawakawakawaka
Whut are you doinggggg
NI ZAI GAN SHEN ME NININININI
wahlao I wana wear a paperbag over my face now.
Stopstopstopstopstopstopstopstop pls stop
xiexieni my mind body and soul will be v grateful to you
I know that I'll have to deal with stuff like this sooner or later.
UGH but why now?!?!!?!
Why why why why why why why why why
HAHAHAHAHA Im so whiny I cant stand it.