Monday, August 2, 2010

Locked: please be good?

To: the person reading this post right now

Would appreciate it if you could send me occassional texts like "are you studying now?" "it's the month of august! How's your revision coming along?" "when is your os?" I guess I really need to be reminded. My post-its hahaha not enough for me.

You can do it tmrw and the day after and the day after tmrw and whenever you are bored.

Can't wait to exchange passwords w you ann. Let's do it tmrw. Let's not wait anymore.

Well,
I guess through these few months I've learnt that time, it doesn't wait for anyone. It doesn't slow down or speed up, it doesnt stop, rewind, or pause whenever we want it to like videos we watch. Everybody has 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and it's up to you to do what you wana do with it: to throw it all away or turn it all around. The choice is yours.

I'll miss you! *hugs*
But it's okkk(:
All these can wait.