Well, I guess there's probably a reason why You're letting me go through this:
You want me to learn it through here. So I will learn to deal stuff like these. It really did hurt pretty much. But I don't think i would be able to learn without it hurting.
So I Thank You, for helping me realise so many things.
I prolly got too carried away. Sorry. Be right back on track!
The little knocks in life, do you know? Well, Kor said it will take a few knocks in these life experiences for a person to mature and handle things like these better. Pretty true huh?
K chubs is going to move on and stop being an emo nemo.
Imma be happygirlforever94.
That's the way to go!
You want me to learn it through here. So I will learn to deal stuff like these. It really did hurt pretty much. But I don't think i would be able to learn without it hurting.
So I Thank You, for helping me realise so many things.
I prolly got too carried away. Sorry. Be right back on track!
The little knocks in life, do you know? Well, Kor said it will take a few knocks in these life experiences for a person to mature and handle things like these better. Pretty true huh?
K chubs is going to move on and stop being an emo nemo.
Imma be happygirlforever94.
That's the way to go!