Monday, May 17, 2010

Exchange.

Today is a good day.
No really. Today is such an awesome day do you not know that?

I am really so happy that I don't know i'm just really, really, extremely happy, ok sorry): limited vocab ha ha keep using the word happy. But still!(:

Annie, we did it. This time together(: I'm really v happy do you know that? This is really reassuring. Like as if God was telling me not to worry, because he's taking care of everything.
Thank you for believing in me. You don't know how much that sentence meant to me. Don't know if you really meant it or you didn't want to tell me the truth that I may not be able to make it in there because you didn't want to hurt me. But really , that was like a confidence booster. Just that sentence you know you know? Love you!

I worked my ass off for this. I gave 120% okey? Gave my best, and God did the rest. I made it. (: twice in a row. All the hardwork and sacrifices.... All these. All I've done, I shall conclude w two words: worth it. It was worth it.