Oneword: Insane.
That's to describe the January that just passed.
I really need to build up my immune system.
and eat more apples.
Being apple girl is good cause you dont need to see the doctor.
And Im feeling so tired (as always).
OHMY.
HAHAHAHA.
I need a boosterrrrrrr!
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
ITS OKAY.
Chubs. It doesnt matter. Nopenope. It doesnt.
Dont compare.
DONT COMPARE.
Enoughenough. Stop comparing hor. Smack you ah. Compare somemore.
Compare until you cry I tiao you.
Hahahaha. The tests ah. So far.
EPIC FAIL.
Study so hard no decent grades.
All like crap like that.
OK LAH EXCEPT FOR SOME.
BUT STILL!
Epic fail lah srsly
Sometimes like no matter how high/good you score it will never be good enough. HAHAHA
All the revision plan crap timetable thingthings
Bullshit.
I really cant wait for the CNY break.
I will start soon k.
Hold me accountable. Or not scold me.
After Im done with all the performances and my theory exam.
I will start.
Currently dont have a life.
And wont have one till after Os.
Seems like a long period of time.
Soon lah soon.
Time flies.
And will fly.
Ever heard of that saying?
That's to describe the January that just passed.
I really need to build up my immune system.
and eat more apples.
Being apple girl is good cause you dont need to see the doctor.
And Im feeling so tired (as always).
OHMY.
HAHAHAHA.
I need a boosterrrrrrr!
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay Its okay
ITS OKAY.
Chubs. It doesnt matter. Nopenope. It doesnt.
Dont compare.
DONT COMPARE.
Enoughenough. Stop comparing hor. Smack you ah. Compare somemore.
Compare until you cry I tiao you.
Hahahaha. The tests ah. So far.
EPIC FAIL.
Study so hard no decent grades.
All like crap like that.
OK LAH EXCEPT FOR SOME.
BUT STILL!
Epic fail lah srsly
Sometimes like no matter how high/good you score it will never be good enough. HAHAHA
All the revision plan crap timetable thingthings
Bullshit.
I really cant wait for the CNY break.
I will start soon k.
Hold me accountable. Or not scold me.
After Im done with all the performances and my theory exam.
I will start.
Currently dont have a life.
And wont have one till after Os.
Seems like a long period of time.
Soon lah soon.
Time flies.
And will fly.
Ever heard of that saying?