New Year's Eve was awesome.
A to the W to the E to the S to the O to the M to the E man!
HAHAHA.
Sidhu+Hojo battle.
DAMN COOL man.
HAHAHA.
Movie.
JumpingJacks
Catching+Tag you're it
Dancing
Racing
Running on the spot
Taboo
Doing silly stuff.
Laughing and laughing and laughing continuously.
Chatting.
Playing.
HAHAHA
Many other stupid + fun stuff we did.
Didnt even sleep at all.
Can you believe it?
And I was high.
Throughout.
LOL.
But at breakfast I was completely .....
HAHAHA.
Went home.
Caught up with some sleep.
And off to town(:
Its 2010, baby.
Are you ready?
A to the W to the E to the S to the O to the M to the E man!
HAHAHA.
Sidhu+Hojo battle.
DAMN COOL man.
HAHAHA.
Movie.
JumpingJacks
Catching+Tag you're it
Dancing
Racing
Running on the spot
Taboo
Doing silly stuff.
Laughing and laughing and laughing continuously.
Chatting.
Playing.
HAHAHA
Many other stupid + fun stuff we did.
Didnt even sleep at all.
Can you believe it?
And I was high.
Throughout.
LOL.
But at breakfast I was completely .....
HAHAHA.
Went home.
Caught up with some sleep.
And off to town(:
Its 2010, baby.
Are you ready?