Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Us- We make the decisions, Ourselves.

It was all worth it.
Still hype when I think about 1/5 hehehehe.
Orientation'10 rocked.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1/5 1/5 1/5!!!!!
Overall Champion, ayeaye!
Cause of who hahahhahahahaha.
No lah. Just kidding.
But really good job girlssssssssss!
Ringdingdongringdingdong hehehe.
I took the money I found out the street hehehehe.
Listen to my conscience hehehehe
sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry I tooktooktooktook the moneymoneymoneymoney hehehee
(EH NO RANDOM ORDER K. I LIKE EVERY SINGLE ONE(: )
OK LAH I DONT KNOW HOW MANY SORRIES AND TOOK-S
HAHA
Omg HAHAHA Highness still here. LOL.
I seriously wouldnt mind doing this till friday.
HAHA
Ah. I enjoyed orientation, really.
1/5 was an awesome class!!! :D


Sec4 camp has been pretty dry.
Just got back.
Mmm. Yeahhhhhhhh I miss my girls now.):
And tomorrow we have camp again HAHA
YAYYYYYYYYY (No whining. NO REALLY HAHA BE HAPPY K)
YAYYYYYYYYY WOOHOOOOOOO
(Self-denial)
OK YAYYYYYYYY

K PPs. Will be leaving this space for awhile.
Wont be back soon though.
Miss me,
Will you?
(: