Sunday, January 31, 2010

And I come running to you.

Hungry I come to You
For I know You satisfy
I am empty
But I know Your love does not run dry
And I wait
So I wait for You

I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus, You're all this heart is living for

Broken I run to You
For Your arms are open wide
I am weary but I know Your touch restores my life
So I'll wait for You

Dear God,
I pray for a good week.
Please be with me.
I need you.
I really do.
And Im desperate for help.
Take away my fears, anxiety, uncertainty, insecurity, stress, sadness, disappointment, tiredness
Everything, Lord.
Please take them away.
In Jesus name,
Amen.

You know.
Its been a tough week.
But FIGHT ON.
I know you can do it.
Dont die.
Dont stop.
Keep going.

I feel so tired.
I can sleep forever.
But I cant sleep.
Nope.
I think its insomnia.

I feel fat.
I think Ive been eating too much.
I stuffed myself with food just now.
I need to stop binge-eating.
I need to stop.

AND YOU.
GET OUT OF MY MIND, PLEASE?
Kick you to USA then you know. D:<