Monday, December 7, 2009

Once and for all: You shouldnt care any more.


I’m tired of feeling bad. I’d rather feel nothing. It’s better, it’s easier .” - One Tree Hill

Because chubs,
You have many other things better to do.
I mean come on.
It doesnt matter at all.
Nobody is irreplaceable in this world.
Nobody.

Because chubs,
You dont need people who dont need you.
(Fact of life)
Therefore Move On.
Stop waiting for people who don't appreciate you.
I know you are strong enough to let them go.
There are so many, so many other people out there
who loves you and cares for you so much more.

Life is just one big learning process.
Take it as an experience.
And dont regret making such friends.

You know in Life,
God doesn’t give you the people you want,
instead He gives you the people you need.
to teach you,
to hurt you,
to love you,
and to make you exactly the way you should be.
So thank you,
Really, thank you for making me who I am today.

Thank you to those who hated me, you made me a stronger person
Thank you to those who loved me, you made my heart bigger
Thank you those who envied me, you made my self esteem grow
Thank you to those who cared, you made me feel important
Thank you to those who worried, you let me know that some of you actually care
Thank you to those who left, you showed me that not everything is forever
Thank you to those who stayed, you showed me the meaning of persistence and love

So here's the thing:
Say whatever you want.
It doesn't faze me one bit.
In fact,
it fuels me.
It spurs me on.
It makes my blood boil.
It makes me work so much harder to wipe that smug grin off your face.
It makes me make my dreams happen.
So thank you.

Thank you for reminding me what a god awful person I was when I was younger.
Thank you for making me feel sick to my stomach when you mention the girl I was back then.
Thank you for never letting me forget who I was.
It makes me love the person I am today.
It gives me strength to fight the ugliness in me and become a better person than I was yesterday.

Thank you for rubbing your success in my face.
It makes me chide myself for walking away from my dreams last time.
It makes me think about what went wrong.
It makes me realise that I was doing it all wrong the first time.

Thank you for laughing behind my back.
It made me stronger.
It made my skin thick.
It made me realise that sticks and stones can break my bones but words and names can never ever hurt me.

Thank you for hating me guts.
It killed all my insecurities.
It gave me a new found zest to come up and bring you down.
Thank you for making me realise my dreams havent died.
Thank you for making me wake up with profound revelations that you're nothing more than dirt beneath my feet.
Lastly,
Thank you for making me a fighter.
Thank you so much.

PS (From this very moment, you have lost the
very right to ask me how my life is going or even how I feel)