Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hello little space, filled with all the many thoughts of mine

Have you seen it yet?
How it does stuff?
How it breaks friendships?
How it hurts people?
How it makes one so vulnerable?
How it makes you empty?
How it makes you want to die sometimes?
Scary, isnt it?


I love the way life is now.
(Oh my how many times have I said this?)
My holidays have been packed with so many activities.
But I still feel that I am not busy at all.
Since I have time for the computer.
Or Lappy.
I should really cut down.
I think its taking too much of my time.
Draining every bit of me.

Ah.
So far. Everything is good.
And I believe that everything happens for a reason.
Been enjoying every single bit of the holidays.
Hanging out,
Meeting up,
Having fun,
Staying at home,
Spending time with myself,
Dinners,
Lunches,
Tumblr surfings,
Everything has been good.

2010 is coming.
I think Im looking forward to the new year.(:

Will you believe in the impossible?
I will.
Cause I know God does great stuff.
Do you?