Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are you even you?

Its 1am in the morning.
Are you frikkin kidding me?
HAHA no.
Its the eve of Christmas baby,
How do you feel today?!
I dont think I am Lisbeth.
WOW i mean 1am leh.
No Joke k.
Anyway I cant sleep.
This sucks.
I cannot sleep every night. HA HA
Insomnia.

Is your homework done yet?
Cause my isnt HA HA HA HA HA HA
Not even halfway k.
Wish me luck
Havent even started revision.
Good job, chubs.
Next year is going to be crazy.
Note to self:
Kindly please stay sane and chillax man.

Dance has been
...
...
...
I dont know
HA HA HA
Body aches
and yeah I feel like an old lady.
My whole body is aching man.
HA HA HA congrats.
Spend christmas in pain HAHAHA
Good Job again, Chubs.
Ah.
The Guilt.
Yesterday Macs.
Today Macs.
I want to kill myself for eating it two days in a row man.
So very guilty.
But Im happy. Company was awesome so I guess it doesnt really matter much.

My whole week flew past me just like that.
Without me doing anything meaningful.
Like last week.
And last last week.
And this week.
HA HA
Oh well. Too late.

Something struck me today. No I think it was yesterday.
OKAY I CANT REMEMBER BUT I JUST WANA SAY THAT I
Will definitely prove you wrong.
Im going to give it my best shot.
The very best, and last shot.

Apart from that.
Chubs.
Didnt I tell you not to expect too much?
See now.
What do you get?
Tell me.
What do you get in the end?