Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where are we getting off?

Am tired.
What a day.
Been running here,
running there,
running everywhere.
HAHA

Dear Twinsssssss(:
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY!
Love you girls veryveryvery much.

Off to town to meet the twins and their friends for lunch.
TRISHAW NOODLES BB.
Ok next time no more k. HAHA

All the way back to the NWCDC office for our AGM.
And back to cityhall to meet Jac.
Ah. JACCCCCCCCC(:
Cant believe I got to meet up with her today!
She's flying back on sat.):
I really had such an awesome time with her!
Dinner, milo bing, B&Js! Did I mention that I finally got to eat my strawberry cheesecakeeeeeee
:D:D:D:D
Favourite IceCream+Best Friend+Chat session = <3
Her friends are pretty cool and her teachers also. Omg. HAHAHA.
Love you Jac! x 98731264782163

Everybody is a liar
HAHAHAHA
Yeah. Everybody.
Talk is cheap.
Someone can say that you mean the whole world to them, they love you this much, etcetcetc like I am willing to wait for you. I love you forever. I wana be with you.
HA HA HA
Omg what rubbish lah.
EW like seriously?
WOW@You.
Good Job lah k.
But sorry I dont believe in forever.
HAHAHAHA.
See.
You just proved me right.
The world just proved me right.

Ah. Guzheng tmrw.
For approx 5 hours.
Or more than that.
See how long my fingers can tahan.

Note to self: Chubssssss. You need to do alot of stuff. So Focus k. Concentrateeeee. You need to do well. You need to do well YOU NEED TO DO WELL.

PS(Love is stupid.)