Sunday, November 8, 2009

Twix stick

This week has been... ...
Pretty crazy.
Its like I have so many stuff to do.
But I just cant really be bothered to move/do anything.
Esp homework.
Ah. Procrastination. Shucks I should change this habit of mine. Gr.

So many stuff happened during this week.
Honestly, at some things, I wished that there was somebody for me to run up to.
I didnt really know who to call...
But I got what I needed in the end
And that is, Comfort.

Anyway enough about that.
I think my life is awesome!
I feel so thankful, so grateful for everything.
And I am proud of you kor. Omg blubber. I love you so muchhhhhhhh. BigHugggggg.BigKissssssss. Good Job!!!!!(:(:(:(:
I am a very proud sister!
Perfect even though imperfect, I love you and mama and papa and nana way longer than forever. I love life. I love my life now even though it isnt perfect and stupid stuff always happen to me. But deal with it man. Its part and parcel of life. I have a choice. I do have a choice. Whether I want to go through tough times, complain and whine, cry and rant, be angry/be sad or whether I want to go through them, happy and with a smile on my face with or without anyone.
Hm. I really think I am the happiest and the luckiest girl in the whole wide world.