3minutes till the clock strikes twelve and I am not in bed yet.
I used to sleep at 9pm when I was in primary school HA HA HA
9.30-10 when I was sec 1
10-10.30 when I was sec 2
sec 3 10.30-11.30
HAHA sec4 11.30 - 12?
Good Job, chubs.
Check out my eyebagz so damn cool.
HAHA Ni Hao wo shi (how to saw panda in chinese?)
EPIC FAIL
EEEEEEEEPIC FAIL.
HA HA.
TSK
Anyway.
I am here filling up this space now cause my brain is dead tired and I dont wana continue with chinese anymore HAHAHA
The holidays doesnt even feel like the holidays at all.
No really.
My week is packed.
As in seriously packed.
But I dont think its packed enough.
Because there are still alot of times when you come and just mess up my mind. My train of thoughts. UGH
You should seriously go away.
And There are times where I wished that people didnt tag me in fb. As in photos wise.
I told chu.
My unglamness will totally kill me one day.
Blind your eyes HAHAHA.
UGH I wished you'd stop bothering me.
UGH YOU ARE SO WEIRD.
Ok I dont mean you.
I dont wana scare you away.
As in I dont think that person even know my blog exists so if youre reading this now I dont think you are the irritating pest k.
But you knowwwwwwwwwwww.
Theres this person that is damn ... ...
-.-
Ok HAHA You can totally ignore the above para.
Sorry.
Ok it is 12.20 now. I dont know what the heck I was doing. Like wahbiang took 10minutes to type that out mannnn. SORRY BUT THE CLOCK IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Cant do anything but remind myself that time is ticking. HA I know. Anyway I typed out a whole chunk of rubbish just now but I hit the backspace button cause I think that I would be the biggest fool on earth if I didnt HA HA
I need rest.
As in literally rest.
I want to play.
But I cant. Exam on the 1st HAHA So what do you think I have been doing?
Everyday is packed with practice sessions, classes, homework, revision.
HA HA What a no lifer I know.
But I guess if I dont do it now,
then when will I ever have the time to do it?
Sheesh.
I really need time.
Its like
WOW nov is almost over.
Ok not really.
But we're in the middle of nov! Which is
FAST
This means that dec is coming
And after dec
HAHA HELLO SCHOOL.
HELLO STRESS
HELLO EVERYBODY
I think I am a chronic worrier.
Ah shut up.
I should sleep
Heck chinese already.
HAHAHA BUT I DONT DARE TO SLEEP/GET OUT OF MY ROOM HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WHAT A LOSER
TSK
High Merit/distinction.
Just you wait and see.
PS(Give me a reason why I should bother about you since you cant be bothered anymore)
P.P.S( Just realisedddddddd its past 12!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC(:)
I used to sleep at 9pm when I was in primary school HA HA HA
9.30-10 when I was sec 1
10-10.30 when I was sec 2
sec 3 10.30-11.30
HAHA sec4 11.30 - 12?
Good Job, chubs.
Check out my eyebagz so damn cool.
HAHA Ni Hao wo shi (how to saw panda in chinese?)
EPIC FAIL
EEEEEEEEPIC FAIL.
HA HA.
TSK
Anyway.
I am here filling up this space now cause my brain is dead tired and I dont wana continue with chinese anymore HAHAHA
The holidays doesnt even feel like the holidays at all.
No really.
My week is packed.
As in seriously packed.
But I dont think its packed enough.
Because there are still alot of times when you come and just mess up my mind. My train of thoughts. UGH
You should seriously go away.
And There are times where I wished that people didnt tag me in fb. As in photos wise.
I told chu.
My unglamness will totally kill me one day.
Blind your eyes HAHAHA.
UGH I wished you'd stop bothering me.
UGH YOU ARE SO WEIRD.
Ok I dont mean you.
I dont wana scare you away.
As in I dont think that person even know my blog exists so if youre reading this now I dont think you are the irritating pest k.
But you knowwwwwwwwwwww.
Theres this person that is damn ... ...
-.-
Ok HAHA You can totally ignore the above para.
Sorry.
Ok it is 12.20 now. I dont know what the heck I was doing. Like wahbiang took 10minutes to type that out mannnn. SORRY BUT THE CLOCK IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Cant do anything but remind myself that time is ticking. HA I know. Anyway I typed out a whole chunk of rubbish just now but I hit the backspace button cause I think that I would be the biggest fool on earth if I didnt HA HA
I need rest.
As in literally rest.
I want to play.
But I cant. Exam on the 1st HAHA So what do you think I have been doing?
Everyday is packed with practice sessions, classes, homework, revision.
HA HA What a no lifer I know.
But I guess if I dont do it now,
then when will I ever have the time to do it?
Sheesh.
I really need time.
Its like
WOW nov is almost over.
Ok not really.
But we're in the middle of nov! Which is
FAST
This means that dec is coming
And after dec
HAHA HELLO SCHOOL.
HELLO STRESS
HELLO EVERYBODY
I think I am a chronic worrier.
Ah shut up.
I should sleep
Heck chinese already.
HAHAHA BUT I DONT DARE TO SLEEP/GET OUT OF MY ROOM HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WHAT A LOSER
TSK
High Merit/distinction.
Just you wait and see.
PS(Give me a reason why I should bother about you since you cant be bothered anymore)
P.P.S( Just realisedddddddd its past 12!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC(:)