Yesterday was hahahaha fun(:
2hours of theory in the morning,
Off to school for prefect's meeting for approx 2 hours.
And went to meet the guys for nic's birthday.
HAHA
It was around 5.15ish when they called to ask to catch a movie with them at 5.35 HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok so I was late.
Havent watched a movie for agesssssss man.
Dinner @ Sushi Tei.
HAHA Base?
Uhmmm I still dont get it. HAHAHAH
But I think I will ask Kor when he comes out.
TSK.
Wth is that man!
Cake smashing at my place HAHA
Sorry kept Shh-ing you guys.
Ah. Company was great even though we didnt do much.
Minty minty cake.
Im a lucky lucky girl.
Cause I didnt get a FOC cake facial(:
Can you imagine?
No.
"I, like being on my own. I think relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it? We’re young, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world; might as well have fun while we can and, save the serious stuff for later.”
Summer Finn, 500 Days of Summer
Im my biggest judge.
Should stop thinking that way.
2hours of theory in the morning,
Off to school for prefect's meeting for approx 2 hours.
And went to meet the guys for nic's birthday.
HAHA
It was around 5.15ish when they called to ask to catch a movie with them at 5.35 HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok so I was late.
Havent watched a movie for agesssssss man.
Dinner @ Sushi Tei.
HAHA Base?
Uhmmm I still dont get it. HAHAHAH
But I think I will ask Kor when he comes out.
TSK.
Wth is that man!
Cake smashing at my place HAHA
Sorry kept Shh-ing you guys.
Ah. Company was great even though we didnt do much.
Minty minty cake.
Im a lucky lucky girl.
Cause I didnt get a FOC cake facial(:
Can you imagine?
No.
"I, like being on my own. I think relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it? We’re young, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world; might as well have fun while we can and, save the serious stuff for later.”
Summer Finn, 500 Days of Summer
Im my biggest judge.
Should stop thinking that way.