
MY EXAMS WERE OVER LIKE IDK HOW MANY DAYS AGO :D:D:D
Ok approximately 3?
Awesome Trip. Awesome everything.
I got to meet up with Jac and you know catch up(:
I love life there.
I didnt need to worry about anything actually.
I didnt need to care about what day it was, what time isit.
Never felt so carefree before.
M a HappyhappyHARPEEEEEEEEEEEE GIRL BBS :D:D:D
Can you believe it:
I actually believe whatever Char and Jarain said to me.
THEY SAID THAT THERE WERE REPORTS SAYING THAT SOME AIRPLANE FLEW LOWER THAN USUAL AND LIKE THEY ASKED WHICH AIRLINE I TOOK.
I SAID THE AIRLINE AND THEY SAID THAT IT WAS THAT AIRLINE
THEN I WAS LIKE OH NO WONDER CUZ I WAS COMPLAINING TO MY MOTHER SAYING THAT WAHLAO THIS PILOT NOT AS GOOD AS THE OTHER ONE HOW COME THE PLANE LIKE GOING TO REACH THE SEA LIKE THAT
THEN THEY SAID MUST BE I SHOP TOO MUCH ALREADY THEN LIKE YOUKNOW
NO YOU DONT KNOW BUT WHATEVER
THEN I WENT TO CHECK YAHOONEWS THEN DONT HAVE WHAT SO I WAS LIKE WHERE DID YOU HEAR IT FROM AH THEN THEY WERE LIKE ____ THEN I WENT TO GOOGLE IT.
Shit I was cheated HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok sorry it was in caps. was excited. :D:D:D
Anyway.
Im back to square one.
I have 1007 emails to be read hahahahahahahahha havent cleared it yet.
And like 20 texts to reply hahahahahahahahahaha havent reply yet.
Too lazy.
Too tired.
Sorry friends. Maybe tmrw.
I shall restart my engine.
AH DAMNIT.
Dont wana go to school tmrw.
Dont wana even dance man. I meant my cca HAHAHAHAH
Wahshit. Im really feeling damn lazy.
I want to quit hahahahahaha srzly hate dance now thanks.
Sucker.
Thinking of like how biased laoshi is how long and how much of a torture stretching is how crappy is basics and whatsoever. I really am officially dreading dance man.
Sorry but I think dance to me now is really a pain in the ass.
Dont want any comments on this thanks Its just my own personal thoughts so yeah go away byebye.
Screw it lah seriously. I would rather study all day/prepare for an exam rather than go okay, I swear. The passion for my cca is dead okay hahahahah dead k bye. Dont know lah I am lazy girl so slack hate me if you want I dont care just dont do anything funny. I know kungfu! HIIIII-YAH! (Eh I really know okay. I learnt wushu in pri sch HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Ohmy. Told chu I was tired already)
OhMy Char how char how char how.
Ok relax. Breathe. Lisbeth Lee breathe.
BREATHE OMG BREATHEEEEEE.
Just chillax man. You will be fine.