Tuesday, October 27, 2009

“ If your wish does not come true, then something better was meant for you. ”

So.
Its headstart HAHA
Shucks I really need to get myself hype to like you know the study mood.
I think I need to go on a serious diet.
I think Life is good even though its unfair.
But God is fair.
He always is.
And I know that he has plans for me.
Many great plans.
Must not worry.
Must not worry.
Must stop thinking.
Must stop YOU KNOW ING LIKE WAHBIANG EVEN I CANT STAND MYSELF LAH MUCH MORE MY YOU KNOW CLOSE FRIENDS (Ahem HAHAHA)
Ugh. I think I am so HAHA Cant bring myself to say it here.
Dont know why Im like that either.
DANGIT.
I think im very whiny nowadays.
I think thats cause Im dreading almost every single thing.
HAHA Whut a loser right.
K whatever.
Cant wait for the holidays seriously.
But then again.
My holidays wouldnt even be a holiday.
HAHAHA
K lah bye.