Monday, October 12, 2009

If I could be with you.



Veryveryvery tired and need a break.
In need of sleep!
Told chu I was only human.
I was no superhero who can sleep at 2 in the morning and wake up 3hours later.
I only can sleep at 2 in the morning, wake up 3 hours later, and sleepwalk or talk rubbish.

How are you doing, PPs?(:
Wondering how Im doing?
M just doing fine, so dont worry.

Last week, when I cried so bad that I could hardly ever breathe, mom reminded me:
Not everyday is a bed of roses
So I picked myself back up, and got myself back on track.
I know that I dont have the right to say that I have mugged uber hard for the EOYs
So if my grades dont meet my expectations or your expectations, i should be to blame.
For not being good enough.
No more excuses.

I loved Sundays.
Even though the next day was Monday and I had to go back to school.
Throughout the past few weeks, I realised who were the ones who really mattered to me the most, and who were the ones that I shouldnt be wasting my time on.
I love the ups and downs of life the way it is.
Ive learnt to be brave and to face everything that Im afraid of.
I am much stronger now, so yes.
They were lessons learnt and mistakes that are not supposed to be made in the future.
So I shall be me.
Why should I change myself because of you?

Just want to thank those who have been there for me throughout the past few weeks, encouraging me, standing by me, helping me out, guiding me. Because really, without you. I think I wouldnt be here typing this post, honestly.