Its a new life Im living.
Been stuck in between for a pretty long time.
Glad im not the meat in between the burger anymore.
My new life.
With an Erased past.
I hope it'll be filled with lots of fun, laughter, peace, joy and love.
Blubber's going to be gone for 2 weeks.Seems like I miss him alot. HAHA CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I wonder whos gona help me with all the stupid technology. HAHA IM A DUMMY AS WHAT HE SAYS. Esp the wireless hahahahaha cant believe I fought with him just because I was tired of packing. I shouldnt have. I mean he was only back for two days. Okay maybe two and a half.I hope that he's gona be okay. I dont know why am I so worried for him. I cant imagine him saying "Yes sir" loudly hahahahahahahhaha that just isnt him Ok sorry for being random. HAHAHA BUT I hope whoever's his commander treats him well. Blubber's gona be come a hot dude soon man. Am excited.
Anyway Idk whut the hell am I doing here now hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Music practical tmrw hahahahahahahahahaah@myself cause I hurt my hand while carrying the heavy boxes for the past few days.
I NEED TO BE POSITIVE
I NEED TO MOTIVATE MYSELF
OK GO CHUBS WHOOOO.
I KNOW YOU CAN I KNOW YOU CAN I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!!!
JUST DO IT MANMANMANNNNNN
NOTHINGS IMPOSSIBLE OKAY?
Anyway I feel like crying now hahahahahahaha
Everything suckz.
Idk why am I feeling so insecure TSK WHUT IS THIS STUPID IDIOT.
Please be with me.
Been stuck in between for a pretty long time.
Glad im not the meat in between the burger anymore.
My new life.
With an Erased past.
I hope it'll be filled with lots of fun, laughter, peace, joy and love.
Blubber's going to be gone for 2 weeks.Seems like I miss him alot. HAHA CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I wonder whos gona help me with all the stupid technology. HAHA IM A DUMMY AS WHAT HE SAYS. Esp the wireless hahahahaha cant believe I fought with him just because I was tired of packing. I shouldnt have. I mean he was only back for two days. Okay maybe two and a half.I hope that he's gona be okay. I dont know why am I so worried for him. I cant imagine him saying "Yes sir" loudly hahahahahahahhaha that just isnt him Ok sorry for being random. HAHAHA BUT I hope whoever's his commander treats him well. Blubber's gona be come a hot dude soon man. Am excited.
Anyway Idk whut the hell am I doing here now hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Music practical tmrw hahahahahahahahahaah@myself cause I hurt my hand while carrying the heavy boxes for the past few days.
I NEED TO BE POSITIVE
I NEED TO MOTIVATE MYSELF
OK GO CHUBS WHOOOO.
I KNOW YOU CAN I KNOW YOU CAN I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!!!
JUST DO IT MANMANMANNNNNN
NOTHINGS IMPOSSIBLE OKAY?
Anyway I feel like crying now hahahahahahaha
Everything suckz.
Idk why am I feeling so insecure TSK WHUT IS THIS STUPID IDIOT.
Please be with me.