Sunday, August 23, 2009

I hate you for giving me up.

Hello world. How are you!!!!!!
Lets see.
On Friday I finally went back to school. And I felt haha lost as expected.
I do not like being graded for jive.
PE doesnt feel like PE anymore.
I am scared for friday.
What if I fail PE?
Ok shuddup chubs seriously.
TSK

I am honestly very stressed now
I swear
I swear
I thought that I could cope with everything.
I thought that I would be able to manage my time well.
So much stuff has been happening and yeah I can hardly ever cope, to tell you the truth.
WOW my stress level has been like at the freaking maximum since forever.
I wish there was
48 hours in a day
14 days in a week
and 60 days in a month.
But HAHA CHUBS DREAM ON SERIOUSLYZ.

HAHA DANG IT MY WEEKEND JUST FLEW PAST ME LIKE THAT.
HAHA CAN CRY SUDDENLY LIKE MY WHOLE WEEK CAN BECOME ONE DAY

HAHA @ Myself again because why
Only weird people like yours truly weird people who I dont like and who I dont wana like
And I dont get people that I like omg why is this so because I dont know its just that fate just decides to be mean to me and me only. Haha omg haha whut is this man. Wahbiang I really can cry and go bang my head against the wall like 983728175897913 times because aiya long and stupid story I think I type here you will laugh all the way to USA ok just kidding. Idk whats wrong with me lah okay I just needed to take a break from the stupid shit work that Ive got to do.

Anyway haha omg its 835.
SHUCKS