Ah.
The past few days.
Wasnt really good.
I dont know whats with all the competition and all the pressure Im feeling.
Cant keep up cause its too fast
And I cant stay at my own pace cause its too slow.
Sorry for being a bitch these few days.
I dont know why Im so cranky.
Maybe its the lack of sleep.
Maybe its because of you.
Maybe its because I am PMS-ing.
Well then Im sorry.
Im trying very hard to not be cranky either.
Yes. Dont expect too much.
Cause when you do,
You dont get anything back.
You dont get what you want.
You dont get what you expected.
But you get disappointed and you get upset.
Ahhhhhh what is this man seriously what is this.
I dont know either.
You think I like getting myself into quicksand?
This sucks.
I want to get out, okay?
I want to get out of it asap.
But not like I know how to right.
Do you know how much Im struggling here?
No.
But anyway. I think I just stopped.
Okay Maybe I paused the it.
But anyway this feeling sucks.
Why does it always come and go.
Then come back again and go whenever it likes and whenever its the wrong time.
I want it to go.
Like go far far far away.
Not anywhere near me.
Its the third. I dont know what is this.
Hi Fate,
Why are you doing this to me?
I havent offended you just yet.
So please stop playing around with me, messing up my stupid life.
I wont take the gamble and start deceiving myself and live in stupid denial.
I wont.
And PS(I surrender. I. Give. Up)
I know. I know that God has plans for me. Plans that will do me good.
The past few days.
Wasnt really good.
I dont know whats with all the competition and all the pressure Im feeling.
Cant keep up cause its too fast
And I cant stay at my own pace cause its too slow.
Sorry for being a bitch these few days.
I dont know why Im so cranky.
Maybe its the lack of sleep.
Maybe its because of you.
Maybe its because I am PMS-ing.
Well then Im sorry.
Im trying very hard to not be cranky either.
Yes. Dont expect too much.
Cause when you do,
You dont get anything back.
You dont get what you want.
You dont get what you expected.
But you get disappointed and you get upset.
Ahhhhhh what is this man seriously what is this.
I dont know either.
You think I like getting myself into quicksand?
This sucks.
I want to get out, okay?
I want to get out of it asap.
But not like I know how to right.
Do you know how much Im struggling here?
No.
But anyway. I think I just stopped.
Okay Maybe I paused the it.
But anyway this feeling sucks.
Why does it always come and go.
Then come back again and go whenever it likes and whenever its the wrong time.
I want it to go.
Like go far far far away.
Not anywhere near me.
Its the third. I dont know what is this.
Hi Fate,
Why are you doing this to me?
I havent offended you just yet.
So please stop playing around with me, messing up my stupid life.
I wont take the gamble and start deceiving myself and live in stupid denial.
I wont.
And PS(I surrender. I. Give. Up)
I know. I know that God has plans for me. Plans that will do me good.