Nice to meet you.
I have a viral infection in my body again.
Suspected H1N1.
I want to cry.
Tell me how am I going to keep up with school.
MY AMATH TEST ON TUES OMG HOW I WANT TO CRY LAH
FREAK MY ONLY CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF IS GONE MAN. GONE IDK WHAT IS THIS LAH OKAY.
One week of MC.
Ok byebye world.
Wish me luck.
I really need to get well soon and have a stronger immune system. I keep falling sick.
I dont know what is this lah okay.
All I know is that Im really tired and my throat hurts and my head hurts and everywhere hurts lah ok.
I have a viral infection in my body again.
Suspected H1N1.
I want to cry.
Tell me how am I going to keep up with school.
MY AMATH TEST ON TUES OMG HOW I WANT TO CRY LAH
FREAK MY ONLY CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF IS GONE MAN. GONE IDK WHAT IS THIS LAH OKAY.
One week of MC.
Ok byebye world.
Wish me luck.
I really need to get well soon and have a stronger immune system. I keep falling sick.
I dont know what is this lah okay.
All I know is that Im really tired and my throat hurts and my head hurts and everywhere hurts lah ok.