They say,
That If you want something,
you have got to sacrifice something else in return.
There will always be a price to pay.
Dont quit.
I know you can do it.
So just hang in there.
Because after this storm,
there will be happiness and sunshine.
Not like you're not going to survive without anybody.
In fact without anybody you shall live even better.
But
If I am tired, please let me lean on you.
If I am upset, please lend me your shoulder for just a little while. Let me cry if I must. But after 5 minutes. Wipe my tears off and tell me to stop. Because I am a fighter.
If I am stressed out, please tell me to take it easy.
If I am feeling helpless, please help me out.
If I am scared, please assure me.
If I am feeling lost, please guide me and lead me on.
If I screw up, please tell me its okay.
If I side track alittle, please bring me back onto the right track.
So do you know what you're fighting for?
I know what I am fighting for now.
My dreams.
Really big ones.
That are definitely going to come true.
Make it happen.
I will.
You may lose once.
But you will never ever lose again.
Stop. Breathe. Cry if you must.
On Hiatus. Many expectations from myself to be met. Pushing myself to the limits.
That If you want something,
you have got to sacrifice something else in return.
There will always be a price to pay.
Dont quit.
I know you can do it.
So just hang in there.
Because after this storm,
there will be happiness and sunshine.
Not like you're not going to survive without anybody.
In fact without anybody you shall live even better.
But
If I am tired, please let me lean on you.
If I am upset, please lend me your shoulder for just a little while. Let me cry if I must. But after 5 minutes. Wipe my tears off and tell me to stop. Because I am a fighter.
If I am stressed out, please tell me to take it easy.
If I am feeling helpless, please help me out.
If I am scared, please assure me.
If I am feeling lost, please guide me and lead me on.
If I screw up, please tell me its okay.
If I side track alittle, please bring me back onto the right track.
So do you know what you're fighting for?
I know what I am fighting for now.
My dreams.
Really big ones.
That are definitely going to come true.
Make it happen.
I will.
You may lose once.
But you will never ever lose again.
Stop. Breathe. Cry if you must.
On Hiatus. Many expectations from myself to be met. Pushing myself to the limits.